0
Posted by eK's in - 2009年3月7日土曜日 13:06
今年中には手に入れたい品々。
Things I want to buy at least within this year.

More than 160GB of SSD | For my MacBook Pro.
Because I wanna feel how really fast it is!!!!

Eye-fi | For my Canon G7
But I wouldn't buy it till more faster model is released.

iPod or iPhone | For my happy music and video life..
Because my iPod 5.5G's video function was destroyed by
new firmware and there is no more warranty..

特にSSD!まじ買いたい。すぐ買いたい。
でもグッと値下がりを待つ..。

Especially SSD!!! I wanna buy it ASAP!!
But I'll keep controlling myself till the prices going down..

欲を言うと、広角のコンデジも欲しい(GR DIGITAL IIとか)。
PSPだって欲しいし、Wiiだって、PS3だって欲しい!!
でも大人やから我慢できるもん。

Actually I want more! I wanna compact digital camera which has
wide angle lens (
GR DIGITAL II) and PSP and Wii and PS3....
BUT I WILL CONTROL MYSELF AS AN ADULT... YES, I CAN..


This post has 0 comments
0 bikbik kere edilmiÅŸ